Musky Odyssey Meet and greet?

Handlebarz

Hey all I was wondering how many people will be staying over night for the odyssey? if you are will it be Friday or Saturday? we will be there all weekend I thought this might be a good time to have a M&G in St.Cathrines (Dax fix my spelling) there are always a bunch of people that come up every year and stay over but head off in all directions after the Odyssey I have heard from many who just went for dinner then back to their room as they did not know what to do. If there is enough interest we can work on something.

If there is not that many we will just catch up during the show.

Hope you do well with your baits too Mike.

Not sure if I even told you before, but this 51"er came on that blue/silver & chrome blade bucktail you gave me that morning at Mr. Sub. in Belle River.

rsz_11007-2.jpg

Steve if you get down here I'm sure we can try the fly I have two awesome musky flys that I would love to try out. Young Chris made them for me and I want to get out with them. I brought him over to the mci table at the spring fishing boat show and the guys loved his work. I don't think Chris was ready to sell his flys but the guys wanted to buy them. He does awesome work.

There are alot of big gar here that would love the flys.

Kind of confused, the site shows advanced ticket buy $15 but then family in brackets but doesn't show any terms. Normally shows are each, just want to make sure before i buy. This will be my first time at this show

Guys will be away one of my favourite shows of the year, going to be great wish I could make it. Will have to have my own one when I get back to find out all the new stories! Luke is pretty disappointed for sure. Hopefully can post a couple of big muskies I catch in missing out on this show