Musky Odyssey Meet and greet?

Handlebarz

It's going to be a great show looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting new ones. As Pigeontroller mentoned there is a great door prize of a big nasty valued at 495$ that you get a ticket for a chance to win when you purchase your tickets in advance or at the door. See you guys on Friday night!!

Wish I could be there but I have other obligations that I need to attend to in Kingston on the 25th. I will be sending a some money to the Odyssey though, and trusting my brother to spend it frivolously. I would really like to see John Anderson's presentation. Going to Ottawa later this year.

I like that St. Clair, Georgian Bay, Nippissing and Ottawa River are all represented by the presenters. Good job by the organizing committee.

I would really like to see John Anderson's presentation.

A few years back I spent an evening sitting in John Andersons living room yakking about muskies with him.

Very nice guy and extremely knowledgable about muskies.

Big thanks to Mike for spending some time with this "musky newbie". Man, I had to get out of there or I would of badgered him all day. I felt like Columbo, " just one more question..."

Also thanks out to the Bondy crew for setting me straight with planar board information. Jon spent a good 20 minutes explaining the LSC technique of trolling for the big boys.

Pretty amazing being able to talk to the "Pro's" and realize they really do want to help and still enjoy the sport.

Lots of great people there and anyone thinking of going should definitely run down asap.

well if you missed the odesseye you missed the show. hats off to mci and everyone involved.. as a vendor and a musky nut we saw all the awesome goodies. handlebarz gang awesome deal/people no doubts. spiel was great to meet you.keep your custom work coming .. now im going to soak my swollen tootsies. great job mci. well done