Theft at Cabela's

kickingfrog

Funny mullet story.

We were on our way back from Nakina driving through the night and we pulled into the Timmies in New Liskeard at 1 in the morning.

We grabbed coffee and were standing around the truck in the deserted parking lot when an old black Chevy pick up came tearing into the lot. It was jacked up with flaming lightning bolts painted down the sides and Van Halen just BOOMING on the stereo.

We turned in unison and stared and Dougie (skud on the board) says "10-1 that guy has a mullet". The door opens and this skinny weasly looking guy hops out. Acid washed jeans, muscle shirt and the cheesiest looking mullet I've ever seen in my life LOL!

All four of us burst out laughing and mullet guy actually looks behind him thinking there was maybe something else we were laughing at. He looked really pissed. :D

Funny mullet story.

We were on our way back from Nakina driving through the night and we pulled into the Timmies in New Liskeard at 1 in the morning.

We grabbed coffee and were standing around the truck in the deserted parking lot when an old black Chevy pick up came tearing into the lot. It was jacked up with flaming lightning bolts painted down the sides and Van Halen just BOOMING on the stereo.

We turned in unison and stared and Dougie (skud on the board) says "10-1 that guy has a mullet". The door opens and this skinny weasly looking guy hops out. Acid washed jeans, muscle shirt and the cheesiest looking mullet I've ever seen in my life LOL!

All four of us burst out laughing and mullet guy actually looks behind him thinking there was maybe something else we were laughing at. He looked really pissed. :D

DUDE I know that guy!! bwaahahaha!!