ice hut numbers

ecmilley

was given a hut and needed to register signed up at mnr, easy simple process did it tuesday at 10pm had confirmation e mail and my numbers by 10:24pm sometimes technology works

I had numbers in the 80s. But no direction on size, where to put it . . . .

It's not that they give you sticker. I remember people just painting them on the side of the hut. Has it changed?

Me too,90's though,paint #'s over the door.Forgot my number now.Wonder if need be I could get that #?.It must be registered somewhere I would think still?.

I don't think so, it was FREE registration. I believe it was only to track you if you did not remove your hut by the given day. if it was at the bottom of the lake or it burned, which a few did!

I would like to have a perm hut again. Take the kiddies out where they will be warm and comfortable. The problem is dealing with the ones that feel the need to break into them and damage it. Thats the draw back for me.

Nothing like having a small house on the hard water where you can take your coat off,put a pot of coffee on and do some fishing. Start to heat up the pan for a fresh fish fry for lunch.

Just might giver another go.

Thanks for the thread e.

I would like to have a perm hut again. Take the kiddies out where they will be warm and comfortable. The problem is dealing with the ones that feel the need to break into them and damage it. Thats the draw back for me.

Nothing like having a small house on the hard water where you can take your coat off,put a pot of coffee on and do some fishing. Start to heat up the pan for a fresh fish fry for lunch.

Just might giver another go.

Thanks for the thread e.

I hear you Brian,but the mid week running out on the machine to pry up and add another 2x4 on each corner before it freezes in is the part I don't miss lol.

We havent put ours out for the last couple years, but its on the trailer ready to hit the ice tomorrow!! 8x10 with a wood stove....cant beat it!! Never had anyone break in, because its never locked and we leaave it empty....thats the trick! Also painted on the inside "USE DONT ABUSE!". Never had a problem. Got to the shack many times and had people in it...always workedd out to be good times, and made lots of friends that way too! good times, cant wait to get her on the ice again!

S.