Happy New Year and thanks for 2014 - From Mashkinonje Lodge (Lake Nipissing)

Regan Thompson

We'd like to wish a happy New Year to all OFC members!

We had the privilege of meeting, catering and making friends with many of you this year and look forward to continuing this in 2015. Our lodge sort of became an unofficial OFC headquarters this past year, and boy are we glad to have you, so thanks!

We already can't wait to kick things off this spring, and are busy preparing and making upgrades that we know you'll all appreciate (cottage reno's, docks, boats, new store, etc, etc.).

Many of you have already booked with us and we thankyou. If you haven't been to Mashkinonje yet, we'd like to personally invite you join us for this upcoming year.

Much Thanks,

Regan

A Happy New Year to you and Goldie and the family. My trip up North last year was a pleasure and my next on this July will be spent at your fine place as well. Both the accommodations and the friendship you all shared made the 13 hours of travel one way worth it.

Art and Joe

And a Happy New Year to you & Goldie too Regan.

Great spending time with you guys last year and Diane and I are looking forward to being up there again in June.

Thanks Lew, you're the godfather of Muskie fishing up here and I learned ALLOT from you during our time fishing together. More importantly, I had loads of fun fishing with you and hanging out with you and Diane at the Lodge.

PS - I haven't forgotten about our expedition to the far west arm (Cross Lake). We'll pack a lunch and make a day of it in June.

A Happy New Year to you and Goldie and the family. My trip up North last year was a pleasure and my next on this July will be spent at your fine place as well. Both the accommodations and the friendship you all shared made the 13 hours of travel one way worth it.

Art and Joe

Thanks Art and Joe,

We drove 5 hours to visit family for christmas this year and nearly lost our hair, so can't even imagine how you make the 13 hour journey each year. Glad we make it worth your while, and will continue to do so with some surprises in 2015.

PS - I haven't forgotten about our expedition to the far west arm (Cross Lake). We'll pack a lunch and make a day of it in June.

Looking forward to it Regan, infact I've been thinking about it alot since John & I took a cruise up there for a look-see last summer and I think I may have found a couple good looking spots.

Happy New Year folks. Glad to hear you had a great first year. It can be a challenge I'm sure and we had a great week there. We are now just under 6 months away from another visit. Sure hope they don't put us to work stacking wood again this year. LOL. All our best for 2015.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Goldie. Can't wait to get up there this year. You two are the best lodge hosts I've ever met. Can't wait to see the new reno'd cottages.

Kalvin, we are going the last week in July if you are interested :)

Edited by Joey

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Goldie. Can't wait to get up there this year. You two are the best lodge hosts I've ever met. Can't wait to see the new reno'd cottages.

Kalvin, we are going the last week in July if you are interested :)

Thank Joey I will try to set it up :clapping: