Bass Pro Frustration

Mr.Topwater!

I like bass pro. If I'm at the store. Online is a different story. I want to buy a hut in Vaughan, but good luck trying to find out which ones they actually carry in store. I would like to research the options before I hand over $500. I guess I have to make the trip from Kitchener. (boo hoo)

Like Brian said go by Sail first.... you have one in Cambridge now and they have a variety there. Which ones are you looking at?

Oh and if you can wait till later in the week I will be in that area and will make you a list of what BPS has on the floor and the pricing.

Burt :)

Edited by Burtess

I just received my last order from Bass Pro. I was trying to take advantage of the "free" shipping. My order total was $68.75 US. With "duty", "PST", and dollar exchange, total came to $104.25 CDN. The end cost of getting you order to your door in Canadian dollars with free shipping you can add 51% to the online price of an item.

Some items can't be shipped. For instance, was looking at the Base Camp Aqua Cube which was on sale (I think) and had free shipping but ONLY in the states. It wasn't a stocked item in Canada but they still wouldn't ship which is why I shop less and less at BPS and more at Cabelas and Sail.

Sail's floor display of tents and bug shelters blows away all other stores imo. other stuff, not so much ;)

Hello, Burt. Wow, I would really appreciate that. I was at Sail opening day. They have no thermal huts(I'm looking at 1-2 man thermal flip). The 3 I saw online are not available at Vaughan(why would you need them in Canada,eh?) Also Bass Pro doesn't ship store to store to Canada. I found out on BP online chat. Thanks.