OK, I hate to ask but!

Big Cliff

I have been trying to hire some help and I'm having a hard time finding anyone.

This Saturday, Aug. the 16th, I could really use some help. If you have experience in doing interlock (or want some experience in doing interlock)! Your attendance would be most appreciated.

We will supply lunch (cold cuts type sandwiches) and supper,(probably Swill Challet) a fire in the evening by the lake (we will supply non alcholic refreshments but you are welcome to bring your own) spouses and children and welcome, fishing off the dock for the kids (but a parent must be present with the kids at all times)!

Start time 9:00 am, If I can get 10 people to help we should have most of the work finished early afternoon, the rest of the day is ours to enjoy.

If you can commit, please let me know. 10 helpers + families is about all the room we have so the first 10 to commit will be the limit. (there will be a draw for a day of fishing (2 people) on Sturgeon Lake compliments of Big Cliff for all that attend).

I would gladly just come and help you but my brain says "yes" and the body says "no way stupid". Is there not a labour agency somewhere nearby? I have used them for 1 or 2 day jobs before but I'm guessing there is nothing nearby. This is really short notice Big guy. If next week I'd come and do what I can. I know you don't need another Foreman, machinery I can handle, maybe a power tamper for a short time. I've laid many 1000's of square feet of the stuff.

Can't we not find 10 willing OFC members for Cliff to volunteer for a day? This is a guy that will give you the shirt off his back. I'm in if 9 others are in this Saturday. The challenge has been made.

I totally understand that it is short notice and some have to work, others have already made plans, it is a Saturday in the middle of Aug. after all!

No worries, friends, we'll get it done! A couple of the neighbors have already offered to come by and lend a hand so I won't be without help. Mike (wiskeywizard) has offered to lend me his tractor and he is going to come for the day, he has experience in this kind of stuff so he is going to be my general.

If we don't get it all done this weekend, there is always another LOL.

Where are you located Cliff, I'll see what I can do here.

My friend, thank you but please don't worry yourself about it. This isn't one of those things where if it doesn't get done my house is going to fall down or something, it is just some interlock.

Hey Cliff, if you don't get it done, I'm off tues/wed. I'd be happy to help ya. I'm pretty good with interlock to boot :)

(PS, I'm bringing my boat up there tues/wed regardless, so let me know if that works. I'll fish when we're done for the day)

S.