Soft plastic identification.

pidge

Dose anyone know where I can get these soft 7" worms? I've had them maybe 2 yrs., but have produced great and I don't see them at any potential fishing shelves ie: Can.Tire, Bass Pro, WalMart etc. here's a few pics. I can't find a name on the old packaging surprisingly. CE30C13B-8565-4BB8-B4E9-E42E99B142C5_zps

740BEAC4-AC01-48D0-93D5-3C4A764512EE_zps

Any idea?? Thanks.

Pidge.

Found this page, http://www.kentuckyhunting.net/forums/showthread.php?28957-berkley-sqwormers-10-in

with this info:

I checked with the buddy of mine that is a Berkly rep, he said that Berkly only carried those for 2 or 3 years and they were now discontinued/out of production. His advise was to chec www.ffo-tackle.com , that this outlet was the one that has a lot of Berkley's discontinued items. He also said that he was pretty sure that the Berkley co. / factory would not have them.

Geeze 1999? Have I had these that long? Lololol. Interesting website for the discontinued stuff, never seen it before. Can't seem to find them there, but a boy can dream..Ill keep an eye on eBay and see what happens. Thanks guys.

Pidge.