NF- GTA Golf Course $100?

Tim Mills

I've got a friend is visiting TO from out of town who is looking to play 18 holes on a GTA course.

He is staying in Leaside. He is looking to pay around $100 and play on Sunday.

Any courses you would reccommend in and around the GTA?

Right in the City the Don Valley Golf Course is a pretty nice course for a city owned course. Its slow play though and you probably cant get a tee time on short notice, but he could try if he is a single.

I am pretty sure that Parkview north east of Markham and Steels is public.

I was probably the worlds worst golfer but Parkview was the course where I broke 100 for the one & only time in my entire pitiful golfing career. :lol:

I would recommend Cardinal in Newmarket if that's consider GTA. You can easily play it to your own handicap with 3 18's I believe and more than 3 t blocks.

There are many, many good courses fro $100.00 around T.O. If a trip to Niagara is in the plans you can't swing a cat without hitting a great course for under $100.00. Also good courses around Ancaster and I highly recommend Carlisle.

I was probably the worlds worst golfer but Parkview was the course where I broke 100 for the one & only time in my entire pitiful golfing career. :lol:

When was that? Did you drop by the fish hatchery that operated there from the nineties to about 2005 or so?