My brother died....OFNer Eddyk

lew

That's a tough blow, Lew. I had the pleasure of spending a long wknd on BOQ with the two brothers and that still is one of the best trips I've ever had. Ed and Lew are actually very, very much alike, easy to tell that they were brothers and close ones. Always quick with a laugh, always positive, totally at home in the outdoors (that was pretty apparent watching them fish that area of BOQ for three days). Ed was a master over that campstove/fire too. Spahghetti and meatballs with garlic bread was one of the best meals he did up....4 or 5 of us under a tarp they'd set up in a 3 day downpour and thoroughly enjoying the whole thing. An energetic and upbeat guy who will be missed by anyone and everyone he met, me included. What a great sample of pics Lew, you captured the man to a tee, excatly as I remember him, that's for sure. Hang in there Lew, we're all pulling for you.

This would be the fish'n trip your talkin about Dip, cold wet and miserable weather, but still an incredible time.

Don't think I've ever fished in such heavy rain in my entire life and Ed & I often laughed about how wet it was and how it never let up the whole time we were there.

I'll be continuing the Quinte tradition in Ed's honor next year and your always welcome Bud.

Cnv0418.jpg

Cnv0411.jpg

Such sad news. No doubt you and your brother are missing each other right now. Thank you for sharing your love and your respect for someone so special to your heart. I believe he will visit you, often. And if he liked to play jokes on ya...well...you may find a lure in places you knew they just couldn't be.

Not that my words will help much...

My sincerest condolences to you and your Family.

I enjoyed His posts and your brotherly exchanges.

Cancer is an awful desiese and has tolen to many loved ones....

I'll keep you and yours in my Prayers.