COTTAGE & BOAT ACCESSIBILITY for SEAN-Pix added 06/11

Pikeslayer

Simon, it's Sue. What an incredibly awesome trip for you and Sean. The smile on Sean's face in the boat is wonderful!!! You brought tears to my eyes, my friend! I spoke to Marianne earlier this week and she told me that you had done that. You are a wonderful father Simon!!!! I hope that we can get together soon. We'll be in touch. Love Sue P.S. Give Sean a big kiss for me!!

Done Sue :)

I've added the pic to the original post (page 1).

Hi Simon

It's Sue...... thanks so much for giving Sean a big kiss for me! What an incredible picture! I hope to see him soon so that I can give him a kiss myself. Sean is so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I love all you guys and hope to see you soon! Love Sue and Cliff

This has to be my all time favourite report. It's just amazing to see how Sean has progressed. I'm speechless

You (and your family, support staff and everyone involved) did a fantastic job on everything :worthy:

I have something in my eye... eyes.

Must be a cloud of stuff flying around...I got it too.

You guys are more than great for doing what you did to get him on the water. Well worth the effort, obviously!

Sounds like the RT's, OT's and funding have been very positive for your family. Glad to hear! Money well spent.