ilario

""""""Not to be taken seriously""""" by now you should have about 12 comments welcomeing you to this fine friendly place. I believe that we are taking you seriously.

Yes it is just a Name and has no reflection on the person. Peace Debbie Strapongrinder

""""""Not to be taken seriously""""" by now you should have about 12 comments welcomeing you to this fine friendly place. I believe that we are taking you seriously.

Yes it is just a Name and has no reflection on the person. Peace Debbie Strapongrinder

Ahhhh, you kill me Bowshep :lol:

Welcome PP!

Joey

Welcome,

Odd Handle, although I do see the humour in it.

You will enjoy it here, some amazing people, tons of information and definately a community.

Cheers,

Jen

To be honest, my chop chop on you was the "not to be taken seriously" and the observation of the lack of friendly posts to your thread. If my name was Kenneth Kyle Kelly l would still not go with the handle kkk4ever because l feel it would be offensive and then using the line not to be taken seriously after that to excusse the comment. l believe you are a funny person and looks at life as an endependent thinker. But to call yourself Poucher well thats like calling yourself cattle russler in the 1800. l am a master of putting my foot in my because of the things l say. If you change your name you do it for you not for what l have said its your life just giving you 25 cents. Peace Ken