Plate Sticker Increase

nancur373

Report? Seriously, I want everyone to be able to what is written. I shouldn't be the only one who gets a laugh.

Your ideas on yearly elections is another nugget that needs to be seen.

Just as I thought. More drivel.

The master of irony. I bow at your presents.

I think you meant presence? But, I could be wrong if he hands out some awesome presents for christmas :dunno::P:D

Moxie does have a very valid point about the lieberals making a mess of Ontario. There are plenty of examples to support this.

Name me a political party that hasn't

Pretty much... You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Anyone who thinks there's a party out there that will magically turn all this around is out to lunch.

Pretty much... You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Anyone who thinks there's a party out there that will magically turn all this around is out to lunch.

Wife and I were just talking about this last night while listening to the 3 party leaders talking.

I've hated the liberals from day one and have always voted against them, but looking at our choices sure doesn't make things any easier.

Wife and I were just talking about this last night while listening to the 3 party leaders talking.

I've hated the liberals from day one and have always voted against them, but looking at our choices sure doesn't make things any easier.

It would be nice if there was an easy choice, but unfortunately there isn't.

Ya just gotta keep switching them up so they don't get too comfortable...thats when they screw us.

Plus, its takes 2 terms to get a pension...just don't vote for the same one twice