Blue Jays

mattybculp

Well I consider myself to be a jays fan, listening to a lot of games and watching ones when I can. I hate to say it but, I think we are gonna end up at the bottom of the AL East yet again. I couldn't believe that 2 pitches into the season and they get there first injury. REALLY! Lets just say the jays looked great yesterday...........not! Its tough being a fan of any Toronto team. So what's your call on how many wins the jays will have this year. Im guessing 72, 2 less than last year. Here's to hoping i'm wrong. Go Raps Go!

One game into the season and you have replaced that game with just about any game played last year and you wouldn't know the difference! Same inability to drive in runs a key times. Same mediocre pitching staff that will end up over-working a good bull pen. Same mediocre defense and nothing will change until Gibby is gone.

Unfortunately by the time that happens, it will again be too late for this season.

HH

I'm a Jays fan all the way. One game blow out early in the season doesn't mean that much. Players will adjust to the season as the the first 20 games take shape. Injuries happen. That's part of Baseball. Hitters hit and pitchers will pitch. A bad game or even a couple early in the season is no cause for concern. By the All start break there should be strong indicators where the team is headed. In the meantime I just like working around the house and later(maybe August when the snow is gone) around the yard listening to the games.

Let's go Blue Jays.

muddler

People actually care about baseball anymore? I would rather watch paint dry.

That's what I say about curling but I know lots of people that love to watch curling. Baseball, curling, golf. They are all slower games but I'll watch golf or ball on TV. Baseball is the one sport that can be enjoyed on the radio too, you miss a lot of a hockey game through the radio.

What a great game by Buehrle ! Would love to have seen Lawrie catch that ball in the ninth to give Buehrle the complete game shut out, but I'm not going to complain they got the job done. Great defense as well. It was good to see Jose have some good at bats hitting two dingers and 2 walks. Lets see what Morrow has tonight. It seems as though the Jays have always had a tough time at Tropicana field, it would be nice to win a series!