Man I love this kid!! Kind of NF...

NAW

How's the Yote hunting been ? I've only taken 3 this year. My area is swarming with them.

Had one engage in a stare down @ close to 50yrds with my new 1.5yr lab during a walk last week. Just got permission from the farmer adjacent to the forest to take care of it .

Ry

I have only been out once, for a quick walk in the back 40.

They are crazy this year up here for sure.

The guys I have been talking to have been pounding them.

They are coming right in the my driveway, and pissing everywhere...

My son was crying really loud one night, and wouldn't stop. So I went in to rub his back. Moments after he calmed down, a pack started howling right outside his window. So close I could feel it in my chest... His screams must have drawn them in.. They've been coming steady since then...

They are getting ballsy.

Edited by N.A.W

I have a bud over near Havelock and he lives across the road from a farm that raises beef and sheep. He says in the spring when all the young critters are being born the place is crazy with coyotes trying to get at them.

I have only been out once, for a quick walk in the back 40.

They are crazy this year up here for sure.

The guys I have been talking to have been pounding them.

They are coming right in the my driveway, and pissing everywhere...

My son was crying really loud one night, and wouldn't stop. So I went in to rub his back. Moments after he calmed down, a pack started howling right outside his window. So close I could feel it in my chest... His screams must have drawn them in.. They've been coming steady since then...

They are getting ballsy.

That is CRAZY! We only have a half acre fenced yard that backs onto bush and every night we have tracks around the perimeter . There's a new missing cat sign on the mail box and at the general store weekly LOL.

That is CRAZY! We only have a half acre fenced yard that backs onto bush and every night we have tracks around the perimeter . There's a new missing cat sign on the mail box and at the general store weekly LOL.

I'm in a similar situation. 1.5 acres, with a little under an acre fenced in.

But with the snow so deep this winter... Even my 11lb foo-foo dog can walk right over the top of the fence!!

Except in my hood, everyone blames their missing cats on the Fischers.

Edited by N.A.W