Flooring in a 16 foot sylvan

I would investigate Line X bedliner spray. There are more colours than the standard black spray in bedliner. I know it won't be cheap, but it would be really good. The guys that do it here in london are nice guys and will spray mostly anything you require.

Edited by mcdougy

My buddy did his floor with bedliner like a rhino lining or something. Oh man it hurt the knees if u heeled on it , but it was grippy!!!

I went high quality carpet in my prince craft 6 yrs ago, still looks mint....but I only found out the vinyl option was available directly after I ordered the carpet, I was pissed. Live and learn, next time I guess...least I didn't put in cheap carpet

I've had both vinyl and carpet and while vinyl is very easy to keep clean it can get extremely hot. I like to fish in my bare feet and you'll never do that with vinyl, plus if you take your dog in the boat with you, it can very uncomfortable for him too.

I use a pressure washer to clean my carpet when needed and it's a simple job and doesn't take long.

This of course is just my opinion but something to think about.

I have done this twice both times changed carpet to marine vinyl bought it from a supplier in barrie off of maple view / they had different colour choices available cost me around $200.00.

i believe it is brydon marine products good people to deal with

Make sure it is marine vinyl if you use floor vinyl it will mildew and be very slick. I have carpet and vinyl in my boat the casting deck is carpet so it does not heat up in the sun and the driver area is vinyl for landing fish. The areas you plan on covering with vinyl does need to be prepped for installation. The carpet will cover up lots of bumps and blems that will show thru the vinyl. I also found that making a template out of craft paper cutting and taping as needed and then cutting the vinyl 1/2 inch larger easier to manage then trimming with a razor and scissors.

Art