Carping

Uncle Buck

Gave her another go yesterday...

pulled my line in and rebaited, cast out, was in the process of setting my baitrunner/alarm when line starts peeling out...

found this fellow on the other end

DSCF0991Large.jpg

Paul/Fang went 1 for 3

Mine was caught using his top secret bait

another gorup of 4 went 2 for 2

We brought the camp stove, Andrea/Whitefox/love of my life made Hamburgers and studied for her RN exam.

Definitely a Great Day

Way to go Goran

Reminds me to send you that secret recipe. I'll have to hit the bulk barn to remind myself what the heck went into that mess.

I should have stayed for a burger but you know I had strict instructions when to be home.

Stopped by Fish on line today and picked up a couple extra flavours of boilies

Maybe hit that spot 1 more time next weekend before changing over to chase salmon out on the big lake.

Thats not the six mile lake report I was looking forward to??????????

:whistling:

Got up there Saturday, set up camp and ate...

after that went out on a paddle boat, note to self, Fat Man does not go in Paddle Boat...

returned that and got a canoe, did some canoeing and then a little bit of fishing. couple of sunfish... not picture worthy...

went back for dinner, ate then the rain started...

woke up the next morning, to a grey sky, went for a hike thought about renting a boat, but Andrea was cold and didn't feel like sitting in an open boat the rest of the day, so we decided to pack it in and head home... weather wasn't looking too good anyways.

left the park around 4, stopped by bass pro on the way home...

Sorry to Dissappoint Brian, Info greatly appreciated though!!

nice fish!

that happened to me last week too ... line started peeling out the moment i clicked the baitrunner switch ... at first i thought that line's going out because the drag was too loose ... lols ... i was so clueless

Edited by Victor

Great job and nice fish!!! Same thing happened to me the other week...cast out my line and began the waiting game...you know...hours and hours of waiting. I dont have bite alarms....my alarm is my finger around the line near the spool. I cast out, reached down for my coffee and my rod almost flies out of my hands...LOL.

They sure are fun to bring in....nice going!