Friday Sat & Sunday Lake Ont Report

Fishmaster

Meet up with Charlie Wray & Bill Mc Farlane and the Camera Crew for some Spring King Action Friday morning at Port Weller .

fishing was hot and heavy 1st light in the morning but the big Kings went into hiding around 10am ..then it was Coho time for the rest of the day .

not sure how many fish we caught but it was in big numbers ...Thanks Charlie & Bill for joining me for some Spring King Salmon ...Show will be aired in Oct can't wait to see it myself .

Lights Camera Action

P1010352.jpg

Charlie Wray From Fishful Thinking Show with his 18lber

P1010356.jpg

Bill Mc Farlane from Dickies Canada with a nice 23lber

P1010353.jpg

Charlie & Bill with another King

P1010354.jpg

Dock Side getting ready to clean up some Fish for Charlie & Bill for the smoker

P1010358.jpg

Saturday & Sundays Charter's

What a difference 1 day can make when ya put the Camera away ..had a group from Quebec down for the weekend and all i can say is wow what a blast me and Bowen had with this group ...

i think our stomachs are still soar from laughing so much nothing like haven a guy tell jokes non stop for 2 days straight ...fishng was crazy both days with landing over 50 Salmon and loosen not noing how many .

fished waters from 175 to 230 fow using all Moonshine Spoons ..day 1 was all dipsy with a few rigger shots ..Sunday was all riggers set at 55 to 110 ft down on with slider cheater's with doubles and triples on a few times through out the day made for a amazing weekend fishing .

here are a few pictures for the viewing ...Fishmaster

P1010362.jpg

P1010361.jpg

P1010360.jpg

P1010366.jpg

P1010365.jpg

P1010367.jpg

P1010364.jpg

P1010368.jpg

Let me tell ya guys,,if ya don't already know,,steve is a class act and knows his fishing, :worthy: ,,help put me and jen on fish this weekend,,,and got to see his boat in action as he kept his customers hopin' to the rods,,,was alot of fun,,,although we didn't get the size or numbers steve did......Can't wait till the charter we booked with him on the 3rd!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Hey all you salmon fisherman, save some for me!!! 3 more sleeps till my charter. :clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim: Any helpful tips anyone has to offer would be fantastic. I've never fished Salmon before.

Fishmaster will tell you everything you need to know, but seriously, you will do just fine... it is awesome fishing... like nothing you have experienced before definately... specially if it is wavy.