Are you southerners prepared?

Bernie

They are hoping for Wed. I'm sure this public notice is not well received, by many.

Next thing you know they will be asking central Ontarians to play Host to Toronto refugees. Please share your generators, wood supply and wood stoves. Take a family in need in for the week.....

Entropy

Thanks Cliff...Here is the latest:

• Christopher Bacon The injury was MUCH more complicated than anyone had anticipated. The bottom of the tibia broke off and was lodged in the ankle joint. The syndesmotic ligament ruptured so the surgeon had to screw the fibula and tibia together(temporary). Andi will not be able to bear weight for at least 10 weeks. More surgery is required.
  • 49225_546256755_589_q.jpg
    Beans Fulluv Damn the Luck !!!...This is not good news...
  • 49225_546256755_589_q.jpg
    Beans Fulluv I hope you are hanging in there ok Chris...

If you are going to be without power and the temperatures in the house could reach freezing don't forget to winterize your house. Turn off the main water and open all of the faucets both hot and cold. If you have a drain valve or bleed on the main water valve open that also. Turn off the breaker to the water heater you can drain the heater if you want it is not likely to freeze over a day or two.. Flush the toilets and then add antifreeze to the tank and the bowls as well as the traps in the sinks. Finally dump a little in the dishwasher and the washer machine. This should try to keep you from having frozen pipes and slit pipes. If you have a question feel free to P.M. me I will answer them as quickly as I can.

Art

Darn the luck Beans, well, best we can do is hope for a full recovery. Do you need transportation to the hospital to see her? I could take you tomorrow if you need.

Thanks for the offer Cliff but she is down in Scarboro and doesn't want people to drive there right now...in her words...

" If you drive and get in an accident and end up worse than me and make them postpone my operation, I will find you and suffocate you with a pillow!...LOL "

Yep...she is her late mother's daughter...