Virginia Beach

lovetofish

Wow! I can't believe the crap storm that i caused. All I wanted to know was the thickness of the ice... I posted the video because I thought people would want to know(instead of driving up there to find out). I just want to make one thing clear, i do not make any money from fishing in any way shape or form.

Somehow we got into politics and retirement problems and all kinds of stuff.

If it is all coming to an end, lets get out there and enjoy it while we can!

Tight lines

Merry Christmas

LTF

Ive seen maps and I've been on the internet and because of this I've heard of LAKE SIMCOE.

Its pretty hard to miss, actually.

This whole debate is ridiculous.

You've done nothing wrong. Except of course, expecting some reasonable response.

How dare you post a video that we learn something from!

You know whats hilarious, is people nailing you for this video talking about a specific location, but there is no problem naming fly in camps and starting whole threads on which one to go to.

Ive seen maps and I've been on the internet and because of this I've heard of LAKE SIMCOE.

Its pretty hard to miss, actually.

This whole debate is ridiculous.

You've done nothing wrong. Except of course, expecting some reasonable response.

How dare you post a video that we learn something from!

You know whats hilarious, is people nailing you for this video talking about a specific location, but there is no problem naming fly in camps and starting whole threads on which one to go to.

Damn you internet!!!!! LOL

Bill you hit the nail on the head. I've been an actor/entertainer and worked in fisheries. Neither one managed to be a steady paycheck although they were fun as heck. Now I work in the trucking industry even though that was never a life goal but guess what I 'm rocketing up the ladder in it because there is such a shortage in the industry. Banking the money for fishing,only work a four day week(35hrs but paid for 40)Try to tell the younger generation its a lucrative field to get into and will only get better but they all expect 6 figure salaries right out of school. Never going to happen.As for sharing spots on the iinternet it's going to happen. Anyone who knows how to filter searches can mine out some info. The reason for all the no parkingno access on Simcoe is the gentrification of the land. The rich buy up all the waterfront property and don't want the unwashed sharing their paradise and they hold sway with city councils and zoning committees.