OPEN SEAT - Monday Sept. 23 - LSC Muskie

SlowPoke

wish I could brian.

but building baits has a priority

Okay George, but let me know anytime you want to do some 'research and development'!

where you going out of? I'm heading that way Monday as well!

It's too difficult to describe, Roger. Probably easier if I just show you. lol

I'll be launching from the Thames River and fishing nearby with water conditions dictating direction.

Let's hook up! I have lots of room if you already have a partner.

Well I have 2 other guys with me...not sure you want 3 people along for the ride! What kind of boat are you in? We will be in a black alumacraft. If you do want 3 guys then let me know!

Possible maybe. I have the room...20'er, lots of seats, 12 rod holders (16 if I brought the downriggers!) but I only have one net. How will we handle the double and triple headers?

Actually, with 8 rods in the water we would have to run the big boards and my planer mast is bent. I'll work on it tomorrow and follow up with you on the progress.

Yer another on my bucket list to fish with,but so far away,and ya want to travel even further.LOL

You heading up this way again Brian?

Probably not until the water stiffens up a bit lol

Hook up with Terry or kickenrob and make a trip down here. I owe Rob a fish, we go skunked and I made him shop at George's discount muskie warehouse last time he was down lol

Nice day today.

Broke-in a new muskie rod and reel on the third cast. Also nabbed a pike trolling. Both on Handlebarz Double 10 'blazin walleye'

Two low 40" blowups on a red head super spook top water. Both hit and spit.

My fishing partner for the day, 'mistaredone' landed one to chase off the skunk also. Another Handlebarz victim, Double 8 this time.

IMG-20130923-00735.jpg

IMG-20130923-00737.jpg

IMG-20130923-00738.jpg

Edited by SlowPoke