Gotta Love the US of A :)

DRIFTER_016

So next spring I'm heading down to Florida for 6 weeks to do a little fishin' & relaxin'.

I'm going to be in St' Pete's for the month of March and being a Canuck I can't be without my hockey fix for that long so I picked up some Lightning tickets to go catch some live hockey over in Tampa. It seems that Tampa is the third cheapest market in the NHL so seating is quite reasonable there.

I took in a game last time I was there and had 7 row on the visitors blue line for $90 a seat. Be lucky to get nose bleeds in TO for that price.

So, since I'm going to be there for the whole month I figured I would take in a few games. :D

I got tickets for the Bruins on March 8th and Canucks on the 17th both sets are 5th row next section closer to the visitors net.

I also just picked up tickets in the same section 4th row to watch the Sens lose on the 24th.

The most expensive tickets were Boston (premium team on Saturday night) at $100 a piece.

The cheapest were the Sens (anyone really surprised about this? :rolleyes: ) at $45 a piece.

With service charges etc my pair of tickets to the Sens/Lightning game were $116.40 US. :good:

Capture_zps3ca151a7.jpg

with the crap product the leafs have been putting on the ice for the last 45 plus years...they should be paying the fans to show up at all....but then again leaf fans are suckers for punishment :rofl2:

it's a Canadian thing. Just like our government. We love doling out millions of dollar to be fed crap