Really?

FishingDoofus

So my first thread was locked, you cant be serious.

I asked about shore fishing spot recommendations, not a detailed map of Area 51.

Thats a bit silly and bit immature dont you think.

And to the statement "You can get the help you need by extending an invitation to hostfish or offer to supply food/drink/gas money if they host the trip." Sure, I'll get right on that, I see nothing wrong with going to remote location in the middle of nowhere with someone I have no clue who they are, yeah, thats not asking for me end up in their freezer Bernardo/Dahmer style.

Then maybe a forum is not for you, I've only been on here a few months now but everyone here is here for a common reason, but just showing up and saying "tell me what you know" is a little rude, if you had a favourite spot how likely are you to give it up?

On a whim I ended up going out fishing with one of the guys I've met on here and a few people I know said they'd never do that but I had nothing short of a great time and caught some fish, and the end of the day we shook hands and said it was nice to meet you and we'd made a new friend, so to come on here and say that you don't trust anyone but you want their fishing spots is a little short sighted of you and comes off as a bit silly

Then maybe a forum is not for you, I've only been on here a few months now but everyone here is here for a common reason, but just showing up and saying "tell me what you know" is a little rude, if you had a favourite spot how likely are you to give it up?

On a whim I ended up going out fishing with one of the guys I've met on here and a few people I know said they'd never do that but I had nothing short of a great time and caught some fish, and the end of the day we shook hands and said it was nice to meet you and we'd made a new friend, so to come on here and say that you don't trust anyone but you want their fishing spots is a little short sighted of you and comes off as a bit silly

:clapping:

In your original post you asked for advise about shore fishing and you also listed off 3 or 4 spots you had tried already, thus sharing spots.

Its not like you were asking for specific lakes or spots on a lake, and you also said any species would be good, not a specific one.

I'm not sure what the problem was, but, those appear to be the rules.

Don't let it bug you. That's just the way it is I guess.

Perhaps befriending some folks and sharing some info in private messages would be better,

Good luck

Well he is self proclaimed doofus!!!!

Well he is self proclaimed doofus!!!!

C'mon guys!!! :dunno:

The guy comes on not knowing the culture of the site and asks a question and gets the rude welcome.

Is that really necessary?

Is this a forum or a clique?

:angry:

Edited by muskymatt

The guy comes on not knowing the culture of the site and asks a question and gets the rude welcome.

I understand that, but read what he just posted again basically saying he's afraid that the good people on this site are serial murderers and he doesn't want to end up in someone's freezer is just plain rude

I,ll have to back the SEN loser guy here this time. :P:oops::sarcasm:

He has a point.

Maybe do some engine search on the board. You may,or should say,you,ll get lots of info from it.

As for you Terry,yer just to nice of a guy to kill,and too ugly to rape.LMAO

I agree.... and all the spots he mentioned he said were crap so I don't see how this would lead to them getting pounded lol....... don't really think the post should have been locked either.

FishingDoofus, how bout you start again and post an intro and take it from there? And remember it's the quiet ones on here that are the axe murderers and rapists lol.....

Burt :)

And this one is also locked by the same person. I am the moderator here and if you read the rules you have broken a second rule. Please take the time to read the rules if you still have a question feel free to Contact me or one of the other moderators we are here to make your time here both insightful and fun. Posting specific fishing locations will get you slammed by the posters I attempted to save you that anguish as a new poster but following up with this post is just rude to not only me but the people who do read the rules and follow them.

Art