Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Naw, not like me to rub it in! I like to stick to the facts and stats.

Like, did you know the laffs are outscored 17 to 5 in the last 8.5 periods? :clapping::w00t::rofl2:

That's less than a goal a period for and 2 goals a period against! :rofl2:

But it's not nice to be so hard on them, cause you can see they are really really, really trying hard. :whistling::worthy::stretcher:

That's pretty good Matt.

I am guessing this performance will cement Reimers place at the end of the bench.

I sure hope not, this is not his fault in the least he is getting no support and if anything being screened by his own players - this is what you call getting hung out to dry

yeah they touched on it in the intermission, Carlyle is not playing the team the way he was in his first season with them, sad to say but I think his time is up something's gotta give and a shakeup needs to happen

I think they should fire Carlyle and sign Kadri to a 7 year 50 million deal. :w00t::rofl2:

What do you think , other than "oh god just shoot me now" is going through Gleason's mind lol :w00t:

The laffs are like the gift that just keeps giving :rofl2::w00t:

yeah they touched on it in the intermission, Carlyle is not playing the team the way he was in his first season with them, sad to say but I think his time is up something's gotta give and a shakeup needs to happen

The way I see it...last year the Leafs were a bang and crash in your face kick your arse team, this year I think Carlyle and Nonis figured they had a skill team oops not so much.

Last year the Leafs were a tough team to play against this year not so much!!!

Edited by lookinforwalleye

scary sight

http://www.capgeek.com/mapleleafs/

(still paying tucker and armstrong..)

Oh god that looks so good.... :w00t::rofl2:

That's at least 5-6 more years of sucking bad lol

What were they thinking????

Pretty pathetic when you actually stop and look at those figures...yikes or should I say Yippee!!! :w00t::w00t::good:

Some things never change :clapping::worthy:

Can we buyout clarkson at the beginning of next season?

Regret buying 10 tickets for Montreal on March 1st.

Seriously though, Clarkson looks lost, as if he has no idea what he's doing out there. Doesn't even look like he should be in the big league. WOW!

I think Clarkson has had maybe 3-4 good games. I dunno what's going on but man they are all playing like garbage. We really need Bolland back, not because I think he's going to turn into a miracle on ice, but it will give the boys something to get excited about. No energy out there, no nothing.

Edited by BillM

Oh god that looks so good.... :w00t::rofl2:

That's at least 5-6 more years of sucking bad lol

What were they thinking????

Pretty pathetic when you actually stop and look at those figures...yikes or should I say Yippee!!! :w00t::w00t::good:

Some things never change :clapping::worthy:

Remember Matt.. as bad as we look and as we have played. We are still ahead of the Sens hahahahaha..... for now

It really is tough to watch this team right now.

Edited by BassMan11

Remember Matt.. as bad as we look and as we have played. We are still ahead of the Sens hahahahaha..... for now

It really is tough to watch this team right now.

With the laffs 11 and 5 in their last 16 games, I'd say it's only a matter of time, and looking like it won't be long before the laffs are on the outside again. Where they belong!

:rofl2::w00t:

scary sight

http://www.capgeek.com/mapleleafs/

(still paying tucker and armstrong..)

Yikes compare that to the Bruins ... I think the only good deal the leafs have based on stats is Kadri's salary ...

Clarkson gets 5.25 million ?.... LOLOLOLOL

I still can't believe Phaneuf gets more than Chara ... what a joke ... fire the friggen Leaf management

Even the TSN article mentioned the inordinate number of goals going in off Phaneuf, so somebody is watching and taking note.

On the bright side at least we don't hold the record for longest championship drought , Rangers was 53 yrs before they won in 1994 and the Blackhawks was 47 yrs. The Leafs may take the all time record based on current managements spending.

I still can't believe Phaneuf gets more than Chara ... what a joke ... fire the friggen Leaf management

Even the TSN article mentioned the inordinate number of goals going in off Phaneuf, so somebody is watching and taking note.

lol, panuf scoring on his own net makes MCcabe look like not such a bad guy now lol

Uhmmm Kadri would be over-paid at half his current salary. He's got a long way to go to justify his current salary.

HH

5.25 million for Clarkson ?

the 2.9 million for Kadri is a steal compared to what the other yahoos are being paid ... his -12 rating is not a good sign though ... LOL

Edited by jds63

I would agree... however at 2.9mill, I would think he would be motivated to:

-pay attention to the coach!

-back check

-hit somebody

-stand in front of the net

-not take stupid penalties

- get extra help with face-offs

-try for crying out loud!

HH

Leaving Reimer out after all those goals,sends a wrong message imo.I think the players have given up on Randy,Not right for the amount of money being paid to the players not to perform.I do think there is a bad vibe in the dressing room as well.Gleason looks like"what the hell did I do to deserve coming here".Again JMO,but I think there is real trouble in leaf camp.Mostly what we don't see.