a big thanks

outllaw

All of you guys are great anglers, in my eyes. I love the reports by Mike B, and Moosebunk especially, but I love the immense knowledge found here on practically any subject. Joey's photographic skills are amazeing, and Terry and Misfish's sense of humor always make me crack up !!

More that though, is the great lasting friendships I have made with some of the members here. That in itself is priceless, and keeps me comeing back for more.

A huge thanks to the mods too. The sometimes under estimated, misunderstood, and forgotten keepers of the light that shines from OFC 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year. !!!! :good:

Paul

I totally agree with what has been stated. Although it's a fishing board, there are other questions that arise & members are willing to add their opinions/experiences/solutions which helps that member. I know first hand, I am one of them. I've had many mechanical/ boat/motor/trailer questions answered right here. Thanx

Believe it or not, I come here for the non fishing/tech threads. I have learned a lot from people here.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the reports, and pics, but there is a lot more going on here than just fishing.

S.

:thumbsup_anim:

Thanks man, I like threads like this. I have made so many friends on this board, it amazes me. I'm talking lifelong friends that have touched my heart.

This place is a wonderful place to come to every day!

I agree that at times we can all save money and take trips reading the reports. Most don't know how much work goes into huge reports as they have never done them it sure is alot of work starting with taking tons of pictures to editing them down to a few then the part I suck at writing everything do that it keeps you in suspense and making you feel like you were there.

Thanks for sharing them

Agree with all that's said, and thanks George for the kind words. Plenty 50's to ya this season bud.

This is a great site, have always liked it here, and people for the greater part have always been kind with me. It's been good making friends over the years with some whom I've met in person, and also with some I haven't, yet in this community we get on together so well.

Usually read reports first, then fishing, then non-fishing topics, but I think it's very well having all a great hodge-podge which keeps so many people interested in the site, and continuing to be a part of it. There are some bigger things too within this place, which certainly touch many of us deeper than we could ever expect some online fishing forum would.

It can often be a testament to the good in many people, a willingness to share, support, belong, have pride, contribute... etc.

And only at OFC could I post this picture of me cutting the grass and peeing on my flowers and lawn in peace, and 100's of people look at it, laugh and KNOW exactly where I'm coming from. :canadian::canadian::canadian:

peepee_zps3feeca4c.jpg

Your flags crooked!

Ummm the red and white one, or... the red and white one. lol.

OK... this is a serious thread and I fudged it up with a little funny. I'll stop now.

No disrespect to George or anyone else. Just joking around a minute.

Edited by Moosebunk