R-100 Sport Inc

Terry

anyone ever deal with this place

R-100 Sport Inc
512 Boul Adolphe Chapleau
Bois-des-Filion (QC)
J6Z 1K2

I am trying to buy tracks for my lund from them

they tell me they can accept a credit card for special orders and I must use bank transfer

but must give them my credit card number for Purolator

they gave me the info went to my bank and tried but the bank could not get it to go through, said tha tbranch is closed...now I am nervous

so what do you know about this business

thanks

If I heard bad stuff about that place it would be the first time. If it'll put your mind at ease and if it's not too late, I can take a run out there and buy them for you and ship them off to you from my place? It's only a 40 minute highway run from my place.

If I heard bad stuff about that place it would be the first time. If it'll put your mind at ease and if it's not too late, I can take a run out there and buy them for you and ship them off to you from my place? It's only a 40 minute highway run from my place.

And there my friends, is a great OFC'er Had to say OFC Roy because you are one of a kind from old school :good:

Tried typed our old logo but it changes when I hit post, darn.

You have a big heart my friend :good:

Edited by Fish Farmer

And there my friends, is a great OFC'er Had to say OFC Roy because you are one of a kind from old school :good:

Tried typed our old logo but it changes when I hit post, darn.

You have a big heart my friend :good:

You would think he was a newf eh Dave. LOL

J/K Roy. YER ONE OF THE GOOD OLE BYES :good:

thanks

I am trying to confirm that they do indeed have everything in stock at the store because their first reply said they did not

if they do have it, also trying to get a courier to pay for it and pick it up if I pay the courier up front for everything

I am waiting on an answer from them

the are a seller of http://traxstech.com/

t_bolt_mount_oq0b_e4wu_low8.jpg

aluminum_mounting_track_dtjs_mu9j.jpg

traxstech says they are the only full stock seller of their products and the are in canada

they don't have an on line store but they do ship

Ok thats what yer talking about.

I like the set up Paul has. Not sure the name of the brand though.

well looks like I got it done with a money order

I will post when it all arrives

thanks everyone and Roy for the great offer

No worries, Glad it worked out for you Terry. I hope the stuff is as good as you expect it to be.

Well looks like everything worked out for you. Just saw this post and I did the same thing earlier this spring. I too was looking for a solution for my new Lund. I dealt with these guys strictly through emails. Did the bank transfer thing and was a little skeptical too but everything worked out fine. They had to order some parts before the could fill my order but once they had everything they let me know and it was here in two days. The only problem was the manufacturer's claim. Not sure what boat you have or what application you are trying to setup but I was trying to setup downriggers on my 1775 Impact. Traxtech claimed a 24 inch would be good enough for downriggers. I tried them when the gear arrived and there's just too much torque on the gunnels. I'm getting some custom risers built that will mount to the floor for the riggers and the Traxtech system will be used strictly for my rod holders when trolling for musky.