Free Canoes

can u fish

I have two canoes i would like to give away to who ever is interested they just need a little repair and they are good to go i live 20 minutes north of Parry Sound if you want them let me know and you can come and get them.

Cheers Mitch....

I would love to send photos everytime i try to upload it is telling me the file is to big the canoes are fibre glass they were made by the trent river canoe and kayak company i will know tomorow if they are spoken for or not and no they do not come with paddles lol.

Cheers Mitch....

Can you send pics, wood, aluminum, birch bark? Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Do they include paddles?

Mitch, nice to meet you this morning. Thank you very much for the cannoes, they will definitely be used quite a bit this summer. Nice little place you have there. Anybody looking for a cottage resort this summer on a nice lake, this is it.

That was one of my lol moments. I couldn't believe the questions some guys were asking for something free. I'm sure they are appreciated by Bigbuck, enjoy.

Can you send pics, wood, aluminum, birch bark? Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Do they include paddles?