Never forgotten!

Big Cliff

A couple of years ago our daughter ended up in a situation with some property she had purchased.

John F very kindly came to the rescue and offered advice and support. Saddly, he was needed elsewhere and couldn't be here to see the results.

While it has taken a couple of years to sort out with title insurance and the courts I am pleased to report that as a result of John's input and guidance they have now had very satisfactory resolution of the problem! They and I will never forget his kindness and expertiese in giving them the information to guide them through all of this.

Forever in our hearts!

Big Cliff and Family

He was a terrific person. Glad everything worked out for your daughter Big Cliff.

Not to get side tracked, but I remember the first time I met him. Cupcake and i were on our way to Coldwater and we were going to meet up with John to drop off some lures as it was on our way through. He said he is always up by 6:30 in the AM. We knocks on the door, no answer.... We knock again, no answer. Being on a time frame to meet up with the MNR on a project, I tell cupcake to give me his phone number and I will call him. I give em a ring and his wife answers, "Hello" she says. "Hello, my name is Constable Ron Reyns, I am with the Durham Regional Police, we found your vehicle" I reply. All in a panic, she passes the phone off to John and i have to repeat the sentence again. "Are you sure it's my vehicle as i know mine is in the driveway" John replies. I say back to him as we are standing in his driveway "Do you own a (as I am looking right at his truck) 1999 Silver Chevrolet Colorado with the license plate number *** ***?" All I hear is "Hey Honey, some S O B stole our truck last night" and the next thing you know he comes barreling out of the house in his gotchies and sees us.... Well the look on his face when he realized it was me.... LMAO... I says to John, "Hi John, my name is Ron from the OFC Board, nice to meet you...."

Man we had a a lot of laughs with that and shared many more afterwards. Sure do miss him.

Edited by Ron

He was my mentor and coach all the way through Real Estate school. The day I had to write my final exam he sent me wonderful email at about 2am telling me to not get nervous and stay focused if things get a bit rocky. It was kind of like a speech from a hockey coach before the biggest game of the season. The last sentence was now go ace that sucka cause I know you can.

The funny thing is I almost aced it with a 97% final mark. When I got my marks back a week later he was the first person I told. He seemed happier than me and said Im not suprised Mike. I promised him I was gonna haul my boat down his way and take him out for a day of bassin for everything he did for me. Unfortunately it never happened. A few months later he was gone and never mentioned anything about his illness during all our conversations. It was a very sad time for me. Never ever got to meet the man face to face. A truly class act and I still miss him.