For the Barrie colts fans

misfish

My buddy in London wants to put a bottle of crown on the series.

Whats a bottle of the finest ,between friends. You deliver it on a friday,drink it together on a saturday. WIN WIN.LOL

I would do it.

Colts in 7

Edited by Misfish

I want to hear the unofficial one as well. ;)

London won the league last year, and are even stronger this year. Tough spot for Barrie but upsets happen more in junior then in the pros.

My buddy in London wants to put a bottle of crown on the series.

Well the final bet was a box of steaks from his family's farm for a $20 gift card from bps. And we'll share the bottle of crown next visit.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

my unofficial prediction is that if Barrie goes up 2-0 in the series, Hunter will send out the goons and turn the series dirty!

I've followed the Knights forever and have been to most of the Knight's games this year - the Knights do not have "goons" that I am aware of. Maybe they're still at the Ice House (ie. the former rink).

I can't see that if and that's a big if, Barrie goes up 2-0 that the knights are going to play dirty. If you saw the first game, you would have seen the Knights dominating periods 1 and most of 3 - Barrie had period 2. The Barrie goalie won the game for the Colts.

Let's see what transpires tonight.....

As far as a successful franchise, the rink sells out at 9,060 each night. Since the Hunters have owned the Knights they have been exceptionally successful on the ice as well. I believe Dale Hunter got to the 500 win plateau the quickest of any junior coach. I'm sure the franchise is worth more than the few million that they paid for it around 2001 or so.

WR