Dish washer issues NF

tb4me

Well it would appear our Maytag performa dishwasher needs a repair man..lol Anyway when we run our dishwasher soapy water leaks out on the kitchen floor..It appears to be coming from the float at the front of the machine, on the bottom. Can anyone recommend a good repair guy in my town Brantford? I may even consider getting the parts and repairing it myself if someone could point me out to a tech manual of sorts?

I had the same problem last year, fix would cost as much as new unit. Went for a new unit. The Merman will advise better as soon as he wakes up :)

what was wrong with yours? it seems like the only reason you'd have a leak is if a new seal is needed or there's a hole/leak in the drain line or pump?

Or a bad pump, blocked drain, defective water level switch...........................................

Mine was a blocked drain hose one time where it joined the copper adaptor. The machine would not run as too much water . The float stopped the machine. A couple of tests would narrow it down as you said.

Mine was a blocked drain hose one time where it joined the copper adaptor. The machine would not run as too much water . The float stopped the machine. A couple of tests would narrow it down as you said.

I'm not an appliance repair dude, but I did stay in a Holiday Express last night. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: