Insane... Bad day to be a marathon runner... Possible bombing

Gerritt

When they do catch him/them, they should send him to the TD Garden so the 16000 angry Bruins fans can have there way with him.

That made me laugh..I like your thinking there.

The US national anthem was totally sung by the crowd in Boston loud and clear..Nice! Nice pregame show too

infowars.com

quite a bit of information including some pretty crazy pictures. pretty wild stuff. many pictures on there worth looking at if your interested.

Not everything is a conspiracy. My condolences go out to the victims of the bombings of April 15 in Boston and Iraq. Youll have to go through about 20 pages of Google until you find it. But its there with more (x10)casualties and roughly same number of injured. Doesnt quite stir your passion? Sorry to hear that. There are over 7000000000 people in the world. People come and people go. Want to see just how often and how trivial it is? Visit here to know that you and I, in the end, amount to this.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Not to our friends and families, hopefully. But to the rest of the world, these events will fade.

Be good to people when you have the chance and just be thankful you have what you have because things can change in a hurry. Sorry for the rant. Bright side is, itll be forgotten ;)

Most of us can't relate to the nasty things people do to other people in places we don't really know, or come from for that matter. Most of us on this board can realte to the folks in Boston and some have friends and family there. Once again, our collective sense of security and safety has be compromised and people are expressing their shock and grief.

Seems these days, every day is a bad day for the innocent...

HH

A kinder gentler world via public execution? Sounds like a brilliant idea there Chief. Nothing quite like a good old fashioned hanging or be-heading to warm the heart.

Public execution? You guys have been drinking right?

I'm sure the kids would love that.

Maybe kids are missing public executions?

I would hope this is just hyperbole.

No one wants them to 'walk'. You are being very disingenuous with that type of argument. If you want to have a reasonable discussion on the matter, then you must proceed with at least a little bit of intellectual honesty. Giving choices of one extreme or the other is, for a lack of a better word, dumb.....

It would get some attention alright. I know a few places where public executions take place all the time. The same places where terrorism is rampant and theocratic fascism is king. I can not even believe that I am entertaining this argument.

Be honest just for a few seconds, do you want to live in a society where you gather around the town square and watch the executions with your family? Give your head a shake....

No kidding.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. That's just as sick as the original crime.

This false dichotomy is rediculous. Public executions vs. "letting them walk",?? I seriously doubt some of you have anything past an eight grade education.

Let reason prevail. Let the invesigators investigate. Save the fear-mongering and speculation for a forum that endorses that kind of tripe. Some of what has been said here makes me sick.

Makes me sick....no need to make it a public execution ....just throw them in general population. They won't live 30 days.

When they go to jail, they will have a fate worse than death waiting for them.

What did I tell yaz? Ok, so it was a limited public execution but it had the desired outcome. We don't need to know why. We just need to stomp them out, One down, one more worthless piece of _H_T to go.

Edited by moxie