OK Blue Jays let's play ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NF

davey buoy

Dickie said the way he was pitching last night he could have thrown a complete game if his back hadn't stiffened up

His throwing was awesome, good to get him out if his back was starting to hurt though. He has a 5 day holiday,he should be better by then!!!!!

Under Burhles situation of living away from his family because he owns a dog that fits a description that is banned in Ontario....Im sure he will be fine when it comes time to work the mound...heres how creative people learn to cope with stupid laws...This is not Burhles dog Slater but is the one and only Wallace the "Pit Bull"

It's a long season boys. don't panic. it will get better. taking my kid down tomorrow. hope for a win.

on a side note...wells is looking like a hitter again

Well have fun tomorrow,maybe the young fellow will bring good luck!! They sure need something. lol.

I've watched a number of games this year and find the performance of the team to be lacking. They seem to have started the year with the belief that they have already won the division, based on the hype surrounding the team.

Gibbons' hands off approach has not helped as IMHO they seem to lack focus as a team.

With Reyes out and an obvious lack of a 2nd baseman, they are weak up the middle.

They don't seem to have any idea about how they are going to approach their at bats, just hoping for a pitch to hit rather then having a game plan.

I really hope that they get their collective poop in a bag soon, or this will be yet another lost season. Gibbons should pull a "major league" on these guys and start tossing bats around the club house... so far, being the nice guy hasn't yielded any posititve results!

HH