OK Blue Jays let's play ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NF

davey buoy

Not sure, I missed it, I know it came shortly after they blew the lead. I was hunting for the game on TV, when I gave up and turned the radio on he was gone.

This is from TSN's write up

Gibbons didn't go the distance, either. He received his first ejection of the year after resuming an argument started by Lawrie over a called third strike.

"Basically, I was going out there to keep him from being thrown out," the manager said.:

Edited by jedimaster

I gotta admit, I have jumped thebandwagon a bit, I have watched a few games this season. I love the idea of a hot shot knuckle baller on the mound. Too bad he got smoked both games I watched him pitch.

I hear he's finding himself now. Watched him pitch last week,when he's on he's a pleasure to watch.The batting is brutal!!.

Edited by davey buoy

Looks to me as if they bought into all the hype, and think they're the reincarnation of the '27 Yankees. They've got a great bunch of individuals, but instead of going out and making it all come together by playing as a team, they're waiting for it to all come together by itself. Ain't gonna happen.

Wondering if Gibby is about to go on a Lee Elia style rant. For those unfamiliar, here's a link, definitely not safe for work:

Gibby is hilarious!

"I realize the fans are frustrated but is no different than the frustration we feel. What else do you want me to do? Go out there and hit? I couldn't hit when I played...."

That is a good one!!!,Boston in now,ohhhhhhhhhhh!,let's go!