Slowpoke,smelinfishy And Eh Muskie Report

Handlebarz

I wish the same could have been said for today it looksed like it would be just as good as 3-5 min into the day I lost my biggest fish yet she was a fat fish that just stayed down until I got her to the surface then she decided to roll until the hook came out steve lost one a few min later so within the first 30-40min we had all our fun then no rips again. Steve and Brian are still out hope they get some.

Well, when Mike left early all he!! broke loose... we didn't even get out of the marina and we had a double header... just kidding.

It was quite for about an hour and I switched to the grandma... (yes Mike that same one) and the rod went off. It fought well, got it to the boat eyeballed it for size and figure around 40". It swam out of the net to make someone elses day. As I was taking ole' grandma out of the net Steve's rod went off but he never had a chance to set the hook. The running count is 1 for 4 and Steve is still out.

-Brian

Well done boyz, your having a good weekend down there, and Brian, congrats on both your 1st & 2nd muskies ever, specially that 1st one, she's a real beaut !! :thumbsup_anim:

Save a few for us though will ya, we'll be down next weekend if the water stays in good shape. ;)

We'll be lookin for water updates in a couple days.

Well done boyz, your having a good weekend down there, and Brian, congrats on both your 1st & 2nd muskies ever, specially that 1st one, she's a real beaut !! :thumbsup_anim:

Save a few for us though will ya, we'll be down next weekend if the water stays in good shape. ;)

We'll be lookin for water updates in a couple days.

Thanks Lew, we had a good time... it made my year!

I hope to get out again this season.

-Brian

What are you waiting for Blyght? You've certainly mastered the walleye! I still get shivers thinking about your 14.25lber :worthy:

-Brian

I am not really set up for musky..waiting for my Christmas presents.....big bro promised new reel with extra spool ready to go for the big boys :) Hoping to add some tackle and start scouting in the new year.

blyght

thanks again for your words on my walleye :blush: