Still got it... Couple of Beauties :) - FR

Leecher

very nice

Thanks BigBry!!!

WOW....lookin' good TJ!

Thanks Simon!!!

I saw a couple of those in action (1st gen.) on nip last weekend. Slick little rig you've got Jacques!

Thanks Nick!!! They're great little rigs to use for hardwater fishing... light, sensitive and easy to use :)

very cool, I like the long travel from tip-up to tip down

Thanks Chris!!! Yeah I like that too... when a fish strike and the top start to go down, it catches your attention real quick and can react faster to start running toward it B)

very cool, I like the long travel from tip-up to tip down

Agreed.

You must have been using these things along time Jacques because you sure like them and can certainly make them? I can imagine where you can have 5 lines down they would be great because they're easily visible and likely effective. Only started ice fishing about 10 years ago and pretty well missed the generation which would primarily use such a thing. Although... did for a few years have a couple "Pikeslayerinators," that were called to action.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/Bunx/kesagami07-h1.jpg

Anyways... some handy work there dood.

Agreed.

You must have been using these things along time Jacques because you sure like them and can certainly make them? I can imagine where you can have 5 lines down they would be great because they're easily visible and likely effective. Only started ice fishing about 10 years ago and pretty well missed the generation which would primarily use such a thing. Although... did for a few years have a couple "Pikeslayerinators," that were called to action.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/Bunx/kesagami07-h1.jpg

Anyways... some handy work there dood.

Thanks Drew!!! Yes I've been using these for the longest time. My dad made my very first set when I began hardwater fishing back in the late 80's and it's all I ever use. They did not have reels on them and the top was straight (front to back) no fancy stuff :lol: . As years past, I got intrigued into making my own.... my very first few set weren't fancy either but was proud to have created them :)

As I got more comfortable using my tools, I began thinking about making a model that would stand out from the rest... the dilemma I was faced with was making a pattern on 2" wide piece of pine. Well I got to work on it for a while and with trial and error, figured it out and started producing the model that I make today :)

Adding reels into the equation brings another layer of sensitivity :)