Fishing was slow but got me...............

misfish

L M A O :Gonefishing:

Terry and I head out from Couch to the narrows.Oh it was nice to open er up and go zoom zoom zoom. Perch fishing was slow to say the least.Maybe 20 boats out there and seen dinks caught. As were making our way around I see this blue rope float,n and give it a haul up.Low and behold,dont I got me a new nice anchor and it,s red :thumbsup_anim::clapping: .I said sweet,matchs the boat and I needed one of these. So 40 bucks to rip around and feel the COLD breeze in our faces and get a 20 dollar anchor :thumbsup_anim: I say it was a good day,even if the fishing was slow.Well there were these OOS bass,but we wount talk about them.................................... Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No we wont.LOL

Good time out with a good friend.Now bring on the real fish,that will be next weekend.

See ay next saturday bud,bright and earlly. :whistling:

Sounds like fun Brian. Must be nice to get out again. It'll be two weeks before I get out.

A red anchor, huh? I wonder if it's the same one that Dale Jr. drags behind his car?? :whistling:

WHAT...no pictures of the anchor?

I've found a few over the years. Forgot to go back and grab one last season, that I found in a back bay stuck in a rock crack and they'd cut the rope at water level so they could leave. Didn't have my swimmin trunks on to dive down and wiggle it out.

..and Dan..good thing he's draggin an anchor, just kept him out of the wall ! :o

Edited by irishfield

I didn't know if anchors were in season so I didn't take a picture...

I thought he would quickly release it but he through it in a white bucket.....

oh well some people will keep anything....LOL

had a great time

thanks again

seem I got too much sun on my face...got to remember that I can get a sun burn even when it's cool and windy

Edited by Terry

Dan :blahblah1: we were just talking about how you havent been around lately...........................Now I rememeber why were talking about that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :Gonefishing:

I hate the NCOT. Tony was screwy at the end.Nice to see Monty met mr wall today. :clapping: That made my day even if Dale had a so so run. :stretcher::worthy:

Tybo,the Bull part is someone could of hooked into that rope and f#%$#ed thier motor :wallbash::wallbash: .Thats why I grabbed it .the anchor was a bonus. :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Sure glad I didnt wear my shorts today,can you say brass monkey ,,,,,,,,. :w00t:

Wayne,get off my back.LOL

seem I got too much sun on my face...got to remember that I can get a sun burn even when it's cool and windy

Thats from the ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.

Edited by misfish

What the heck where you doing at the perch festival ....there's no fish there !

I thought you would be at your secret spot :whistling:

Ran into your fishing partner from last year when we were in Gbay yesterday .

TB

I fish out of my buddies boat and he tells me that anything I find belongs to the Captain. Of course this revelation wasn't uttered until I found a Rainbow struggling to get back down with a new spoon and flasher attached!

Kinda kills the joys of finding "free stuff". :dunno: