Photo from space showing ice on Simcoe

kickingfrog

How about get in your car and go see for yourself? What ever happened to those days?

S.

Well matter of fact I did this morning, left home at 09:10 one quick stop for a java to go and got to Virginia Beach around 10:30. Over to Port Bolster, Caseys for a quick chat along the lake rd for a bit and then back home for 2:20. Found a few of the small parking spots that get gobbled up pretty quick on weekends.

Well matter of fact I did this morning, left home at 09:10 one quick stop for a java to go and got to Virginia Beach around 10:30. Over to Port Bolster, Caseys for a quick chat along the lake rd for a bit and then back home for 2:20. Found a few of the small parking spots that get gobbled up pretty quick on weekends.

Whats Virginia Beach looking like? I'd drive over and check it out but its about 2 hours from me :)

Atta boy. I've done that drive a few times myself. It was a nice day for a look see today.

S.