F,F,F,A . .... Can you join in and help me write the next verse

Skipper D

On the first day of ice fishing my true love gave to me , A BIG PATCH OF ICE ..................

Wait, let's get this started right. There are not enough syllables there to fit the tune. Either change the lyrics or change the conventional tune.

Wait, let's get this started right. There are not enough syllables there to fit the tune. Either change the lyrics or change the conventional tune.

How about this Roy. Only 9 days left so I stopped there.

On the first day of ice fishing my true love gave to me a mustang floater suit.

On the second day of ice fishing my true love gave to me 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the third day of ice fishing my true love gave to me 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the fourth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the fifth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the sixth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the seventh day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 7 shiny spoons, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the eighth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 8 buds a fishing, 7 shiny spoons, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the ninth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 9 jumbo perch, 8 buds a fishing, 7 shiny spoons, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

Edited by Nipfisher

How about this Roy. Only 9 days left so I stopped there.

On the first day of ice fishing my true love gave to me a mustang floater suit.

On the second day of ice fishing my true love gave to me 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the third day of ice fishing my true love gave to me 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the fourth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the fifth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the sixth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the seventh day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 7 shiny spoons, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the eighth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 8 buds a fishing, 7 shiny spoons, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

On the ninth day of ice fishing my true love gave to me, 9 jumbo perch, 8 buds a fishing, 7 shiny spoons, 6 inches of ice, 5 jigging rods, a 4" auger, 3 dozen minnows, 2 ice picks, and a mustang floater suit.

Nice! But can that 4 inch auger cut though 18" of ice? :P

Nice! But can that 4 inch auger cut though 18" of ice? :P

Yep, 4" is the radius of the blades, not the length of the auger.

The smaller the blades (providing they are sharp) the easier it is to cut. I was given a 10" manual auger by a friend. Cut 2 holes and you are finished.