Seen Neil Young & Crazy Horse Last week NF

bushart

So a group of us caught Neil last week in Ottawa---I think I'm a little more deaf now---great concert though

Anyway--the wife liked the silhoette image of Cray Horse that they flew behind the stage---and asked for a version

Now I have'nt did a silhoette for many moons---this was kinda fun---get my hand back in the paints also

Neils' of course was a charging Crazy Horse on horseback---so I kept that theme

16 x 20

stuff 002 - Copy.JPG

So a group of us caught Neil last week in Ottawa---I think I'm a little more deaf now---great concert though

Anyway--the wife liked the silhoette image of Cray Horse that they flew behind the stage---and asked for a version

Now I have'nt did a silhoette for many moons---this was kinda fun---get my hand back in the paints also

Neils' of course was a charging Crazy Horse on horseback---so I kept that theme

16 x 20

stuff 002 - Copy.JPG

Been a while since I've seen your work Terrence and looks like you haven't lost your touch B) Great work as always :clapping::thumbsup_anim::worthy:

Thanks Merky---I kept the brushstrokes loose and it was fun---sometimes the less rigid the better it works

Was hard not goin for detail but I made er

Right on Jacques---I heard of a few gangs had hard times this year---seems if you had acorns---you were good

Thanks Steve and Live 2 fish

Yeah I've been a Neil fan for a long time and yes he has more energy than me and he's 67

Ottawa was the last Canadian show---most shows he was doin 90'ish mins

Ottawa he did 147 minutes---it was great

Re: the painting-----Years ago my buddy picked me up a painting on sandstone done on a roadside by a Native artist in Nevada---it was a silohouette of native riders---I kind of liked that since then--although have'nt gone there for some years---memory lane

Keep on rockin Bushart!

Neil is one of my all time fav's. I can put 6 discs of him in my car and drive for months without taking them out! Love it!

S.

Yeah Sink---seen him quite a few times---he sure has endured and can still write

He had the joint jumpin with that "I was born in Ontario"

Neil Young with Crazy Horse is by far his best shows. You're one of the lucky ones.

Nice painting. :worthy:

Thanks jimmer

Yeah he did that Woodstock announcement again like in Rust Never Sleeps---went into The Needle and the Damage Done on acoustic---really sweet