Anyone else see something wrong with this?

Gerritt

Nothing better than calling the authoirties on someone that you have no clue when the pic was taken you just assume that he was poaching so now he has to be investigated. :wallbash:

The day before halloween some girl my wife knows called the cops on a guy because he bought all of the disposable razors at a dollar store. She FIGURED that he was going to go home and stick the blades in candies to hand out. Poor guy was likely donating them to the homeless shelter or something innocent but gets a call from the cops instead.

What a dumb br***d!! It's not disposable razors the 'perverts' used to embed in apples etc. It was the straight blades used in the old fashioned razors(back in the day that a blade cost about 5 cents each, not a dollar or so!!mad.gif). How the heck would he hide even the head of a disposable razor????

Safety razor blades are still super cheap, been using one for years. So much better then that Mach3 Bull!

Although ya, that's kinda funny, lol!

Well I think we all would like to have twins for girlfriends or even just a one-nighter, but man, they are the butt ugliest twins I've ever seen. Not sure why the guy has a smile on his face.

Edited by big guy