OOPS

Acountdeleted

I wouldn''t want to drive any distance in the middle of winter with my trunk half opened, besides the fact of trying to squeeze it in and out at the beginning and end of your trips. The 2 man flip is the way to go if you have a machine to pull it, but pulling them out on the ice with any amount of snow sucks. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I'd sell it and buy a hub style hut.

I wouldn''t want to drive any distance in the middle of winter with my trunk half opened, besides the fact of trying to squeeze it in and out at the beginning and end of your trips. The 2 man flip is the way to go if you have a machine to pull it, but pulling them out on the ice with any amount of snow sucks. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I'd sell it and buy a hub style hut.

Lol X2

I have a Nanook and pull it by hand ALL the time, as I dont have a sled or ATV. It's really not bad at all.

I've rigged mine up to be able to remove one seat when I'm fishing along, and that cuts the weight down a bit.

As long as you have cleats you're fine dragging it by hand.

I have a Nanook and pull it by hand ALL the time, as I dont have a sled or ATV. It's really not bad at all.

I've rigged mine up to be able to remove one seat when I'm fishing along, and that cuts the weight down a bit.

As long as you have cleats you're fine dragging it by hand.

Shhhhh! We're trying to get him to buy a new car, or sell his hut....

You must mean pulling the nanook is easy, if somebody else pulls it for you...right?