Happy Halloween

Joey

Of course he'll like the pumpkin, it's a source of heat and light to him. Kinda like a portable fireplace eh? :)

I guess tonight's the only night in the year that I can call to ask what you're wearing eh? :D

All with a bolt action repeater cooey 22?

Yah.. you don't wanna mess with my gals!! :w00t: Either of them.. I could say take another 1/4" off the left side of that nose hole and bang.. it was gone. Great way to vent some frustation.. killing something that was already dead! :oops:

Joey.. where's the pumpking Paul carved?? :blink:

Edited by irishfield

:whistling:

Waiting for the punks who cause trouble on "Devil's night"? :w00t:

I warned my girlfriend not to leave the pumpkins on the porch. The next day I found them smashed on the trunk of my car. I laughed it off and remembered my younger days when I used to cause havoc. I seem to have an incident every year up to and including getting egged while driving and having my window open just enough to get egg on my face :lol:

Wowzers, bad photoshopping (or should I say Paint-ing) on the pupils! laugh.gif

lol...iknow..still better then the reflection of the flash...quickly whipped this up for this thread...no time invested in making it look good..but i got you to stare at it for a few seconds thinking .."What the Heck?"

Trick accomplished ....Happy Halloween :tease:

Lickmyarmpit- crazy awesome skills :worthy:

Edited by Twocoda