Introducing the Bassassins

Bassassins

Hey everyone thanks for the support on my PB Walleye.... We came on board a few weeks ago and I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see what we do.

Hope you enjoy the video.... a couple of good outings earlier in fall. My PB Walleye made it on camera and should show up in a later video.

<---- click here

"Fallin for the Miss" is showcasing sport fishing on the Mississippi River in Ontario. We are truly blessed to have such fantastic fishery right at our doorstep. This clip features the usual suspects that are to be caught this time a year. The smallmouth bass are gaining girth and feeding aggressively, the Walleye really seem to enjoy the cooler days of fall too, and pike are lurking around every corner all year long.

Autumn is a wicked time to be out and about, not just to awe the breath taking spectacle when the trees are changing colour, also the cool and crisp mornings and noons are very much welcome after a hot, hot summer.

The fishing seems to go in to overdrive as everything is preparing for the coming winter.

Enjoy!

Thanks

Bassassins

www.thebassassins.com

Noicely done!!

Us dubnstep fans want to know the name of that track! B)

For the non-fans just turn it down really low it sounds more chill that way. For us that love if crank it up.. Makes you want to run, grab your rod and head to the river. Song is "I Follow Rivers" - Dubs Remix.

Thanks everyone...

Very good work. Dare I say "artistic". I will watch more of that work anytime.

You can say artistic..... Rob is stud awesome with the computer.

Thanks so much to everyone for their feedback.

We do have other videos... 2 others in fact. Check out www.thebassassins.com for our other links... the other two are awesome as well and ALL BASS ALL THE TIME!!!