Thanks Mercman!

Ron

Just want to say "THANKS" to Mercman. Talk about service. I ordered parts, and he got them to my door a day later! I look forward to dealing with you in the future. Oh and thanks for the complimentary screwdriver! lmao....

Cheers, Ron....

That's awesome Ron. Our members here are great :clapping:

I also had a board member go above and beyond.

Fisherpete delivered an item he had for sale on the board classifieds as I could not pick it up myself as it would not fit in the truck with the cap or the van. He graciously delivered and installed for me today and stayed for a nice yack.

Thanks Pete :thumbsup_anim:

Just want to say "THANKS" to Mercman. Talk about service. I ordered parts, and he got them to my door a day later! I look forward to dealing with you in the future. Oh and thanks for the complimentary screwdriver! lmao....

Cheers, Ron....

The Merc is a great person, and the screwdrivers aren't bad either. He delivers at night just like Santa :clapping:

Yup , sooner or later we all need the Mercman .....i went out the door this morning for a few sec's and forgot i had the kettle turned on to make coffee , can you tell from this picture Paul if you have the parts to get my kettle fixed ???????

Edited by Skipper " D "

Yup , sooner or later we all need the Mercman .....i went out the door this morning for a few sec's and forgot i had the kettle turned on to make coffee , can you tell from this picture Paul if you have the parts to get my kettle fixed ???????

Just give me your bank account PIN number.I will get you fixed up Skip.:w00t: Holy Moly !!!!!!!!!!!

Skip. Good thing that tank in front didn't blow up.

Just give me your bank account PIN number.I will get you fixed up Skip.:w00t: Holy Moly !!!!!!!!!!!

when it comes to my bank account Paul you'll have to pick a number ......... rofl2.gif , but for every one eles that picutre is a fake .....how ever i did leave the kettle going on the stove this morning and filled the house with smoke , after all was under controll i pm'ed telling Mecrman what happen and if i should put a new element on the stove after that , he then asked me for the make and serial number and with that picture that i lifted of the net for a joke was my responce back to him , it was funny at the time but i guess you had to be there .......lol

Edited by Skipper " D "