Get Together

BITEME

Maybe the next 1 can be just North of TO, say Vaughan to Newmarket. Making it into the inner city(Anything Lawrence or below is a major PITA for those not used to it. The traffic---yi, yi, yi!

Best thing to do is take the lead and put it out for discussion. Don't need to be admin to organize a GTG.

Gerritt Huh sure sums up what I put Earlier today and I sure love AutoCorrect. What I was trying to say is I was talking to squid On the cell phone when he was at the GTG I recognized some of the voices around the table and heard new ones I did not know. I had Pete say hi to everyone for me after we got off the phone. I felt like I was the phone a friend for him.

Gerritt Huh sure sums up what I put Earlier today and I sure love AutoCorrect. What I was trying to say is I was talking to squid On the cell phone when he was at the GTG I recognized some of the voices around the table and heard new ones I did not know. I had Pete say hi to everyone for me after we got off the phone. I felt like I was the phone a friend for him.

Now it makes sense lol