Niagara River Charters

HyperActive

I was just looking up charters for the Niagara River. I have never seriously though about one until now.

I am wondering if these are fair prices or not?

The time is 7:00 am/2:00 p.m. It would be hard to come back in after only 5 hours but hey what can ya do?

One Person ... $300.00

Two Persons ... $360.00

Three Persons ... $480.00

Thank you in advance,

@Luke,

Small mouth bass would be my first choice but as long as I am on the water fishing I would be happy.

If I/we were to target smallies would I be better off in the upper or lower?

As far as the time, as soon as I can get a booking and/or find two other people to go with.

Thanx to all,

Edited by HyperActive

I agree with the others about Paul. He's amazing!

.........and easy to find on-line. Looks like he charges a little bit more but I will consider your positive comments.

Thank you all,

Full Day Boat Adventures (7 Hours)

• 1 person - $350
  • 2 person group - $400
  • 3 person group - $500

5 hours lol. The first price is inexpensive. When I guided I charged more 7 years ago and costs have gone up.

Frank DiMarcantonio is probably the best smallmouth guide on Lake Erie. He has been guiding for probably over 20 years and a great guy.

Paul Castellano is also a great guide and knows his stuff. He is also a great guy.

You can't go wrong with either guide IMO.

Whoever you choose to go with, I hope you have a great time and catch lots of big bronzebacks!

Good fishing!

5 hours lol. The first price is inexpensive. When I guided I charged more 7 years ago and costs have gone up.

Frank DiMarcantonio is probably the best smallmouth guide on Lake Erie. He has been guiding for probably over 20 years and a great guy.

Paul Castellano is also a great guide and knows his stuff. He is also a great guy.

You can't go wrong with either guide IMO.

Whoever you choose to go with, I hope you have a great time and catch lots of big bronzebacks!

Good fishing!

For my bachelor party, we went out on Erie with Frank & Paul (2 boats) to chase smallies. Both are amazing anglers and seem like genuinely good guys to boot. I've only been out with Paul since, but would jump at the chance to hit the water with either one, at any time.

Some double header action from the lower a few years ago...

020.jpeg

024.jpeg