Heading to Meaford - Thornbury

STJ

I am sorry guy's, allow me to rephrase.

I may be traveling in the general direction towards the southern portion of Georgian Bay. At said time I may be inclined to take part in the ancient art of angling. If someone else has had such a desire and would share a humorous antic dote it would be appreciated. If not so be it, I would be happy to add another comment to the forum upon my return.

Many Thanks

STJ

I am sorry guy's, allow me to rephrase.

I may be traveling in the general direction towards the southern portion of Georgian Bay. At said time I may be inclined to take part in the ancient art of angling. If someone else has had such a desire and would share a humorous antic dote it would be appreciated. If not so be it, I would be happy to add another comment to the forum upon my return.

Many Thanks

STJ

Too late...the cats out of the bag.... :-)

I understand that salmon and bows run a bit later in the Bighead than other area rivers.

Yes you are correct. Once the trib keeper,s clicker hits a number,the gates are closed, and they move on north,to the next trib.Where another trib keeper is waiting. Once that trib has reached it,s count,the gate is closed,and off they swim to the next. By the time they get to the Big Head,they are dead tired.

:tease: