Toronto is ready to class-up Buffalo

kickingfrog

Blue Jays expected to announce deal with Buffalo Bisons for AAA team.

In all seriousness the Bisons have a great history and play in a beautiful ballpark and I think this is good for the Jays.

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/blog/morning_roundup/2012/09/bisons-blue-jays-agree-on-affilation.html

Its funny how we have that gem of a ballpark thats actually in the right location (downtown) for our minor league baseball team. Yet we still have this antiquated NFL stadium miles from civilization? I guess i shouldnt complain........it would suck tailgating in parking garages in downtown Buffalo.

Its funny how we have that gem of a ballpark thats actually in the right location (downtown) for our minor league baseball team. Yet we still have this antiquated NFL stadium miles from civilization? I guess i shouldnt complain........it would suck tailgating in parking garages in downtown Buffalo.

It was proposed by some radio guy....never hear of him or seen him before...but Channel 2 interviewed him last week...his idea was to build a football domed stadium downtown...when asked about tailgating he said you have to give up something to get something....well the way Ralph fields team, the tailgating is the BEST part of the day...take that out and no fans will come.