An Offering To The Salmon Gods . . .

Photoz

I'm not sure if this would be the proper way to dispose of an inexpensive 'found' rod & reel, but I guess it's worth a try. This aforementioned 'combo' is likely under $100.00, which was 'donated' to the salmon Gods in the last week or 2 . . . . somebody learned the hard way why you NEVER lay a rod & reel down, and take your eyes off it. If YOU lost it, just tell me what make & model it was, and in what stretch of the Ganny you lost it, I'll try to arrange getting it back to you. I'll give it about a week, if no owner shows up, I know someone who would gladly accept it.

I'm not sure if this would be the proper way to dispose of an inexpensive 'found' rod & reel, but I guess it's worth a try. This aforementioned 'combo' is likely under $100.00, which was 'donated' to the salmon Gods in the last week or 2 . . . . somebody learned the hard way why you NEVER lay a rod & reel down, and take your eyes off it. If YOU lost it, just tell me what make & model it was, and in what stretch of the Ganny you lost it, I'll try to arrange getting it back to you. I'll give it about a week, if no owner shows up, I know someone who would gladly accept it.

Youse is a good man Steve, tells your mother !!!

besides, you need another rod and reel like you need another hole in your head...whistling.gifcanadian.gif