Where to order musky baits - canda

Brettiop

Hey all,

Going up on a trip up north soon and want to be stocked up before i go....Want to get put an order in online but not sure were to go for good prices and selection.

I have used www.Muskyshop.com before, and although they have a great selection...There were alot of Fees that popped up last minute that leaves me looking for another source. Would rather not deal with the border if possible

I see Etackle.ca has alot of positive reviews....but ide like top see if there is anything else you guys use that has some more muskie specific selection

Anyone got any ides?

Thanks alot

1) Used from the OFC classifieds or eBay. Plenty of musky gear for sale all the time.

2) New, try some of the local guys like Handlebarz or Bondy Baits. Probably a bunch of others.

3) Make some of your own. You can make plenty of effective jigs and inline spinners. Can get parts from places like Luremaking.com.

1) Used from the OFC classifieds or eBay. Plenty of musky gear for sale all the time.

2) New, try some of the local guys like Handlebarz or Bondy Baits. Probably a bunch of others.

3) Make some of your own. You can make plenty of effective jigs and inline spinners. Can get parts from places like Luremaking.com.

Bondy baits and Handlebarz are some of the baits im after, just wanna get it all in one swoop online to makes things easier...

Etackle is currently sold of handlebarz, thats another reason i was looking for other sites with lots of selection

Bondy baits and Handlebarz are some of the baits im after, just wanna get it all in one swoop online to makes things easier...

Etackle is currently sold of handlebarz, thats another reason i was looking for other sites with lots of selection

Message Mike P. he is the man to talk to about handlebarz as I believe he owns it and makes the baits.

Mike P is Mr Handlebarz, a great guy too. We have another order going in for eTackle.ca from Mike soon.

Got to us a bit early Brettiop, just getting our Musky gear ordered and stocked up! ;)

We were out on the weekend testing out a new prototype Suick, this and more coming soon.

As was mentioned I would message Mike P for handlebatz. If you are looking for other stuff I would go with pro tackle musky shop. Stacy is a great guy to deal with. Bass pro in Vaughan stocks bondy baits, but only the vertical jigging kind. JB's seems to be stocking less and less musky stuff every time I go in there.